13 May 2010

hell yeahh, off to SUNWAY !


Venue: Sunway BABY !!!

Hmm, I don't know how to start this, anyway, this is my 4th visiting Sunway, last year was my 3rd, because my eldest bro is searching for his precious shoe brand Reebok, WTH, go search until here, HAHAHA, enough crapping, well, in this 4th visit, my friend which is Amal, asked me to accompany her, because she wanted to go Taylor's College, so, she asked me and my other friends to company her going there, I asked her by what going there, she said that she's driving (mentang2 dah dapat P, ingat I jealous, HAHAHA), well, i felt relieve after she said that, because I wanna save my money MAN !!! HEHEHE, but still I don't have confidence on her, hehehe :p

As we wanted to go there, guess what ? We don't really 'actually' know how to get there, geezz, I thought she knows, later ended up using my phone GPS, * Attention to Amal, you should, I mean, you MUST ! thankful for me for having such a lovely Express Music 5800 model phone which have GPS that leads you to Sunway alright, MUHAHAHAHA :D *

After kinda like an hour and half approximately, we've arrived Sunway, which I must say it is a relief, fuhhh =,='
After we're in Sunway, 1st thing we're looking for is a place to eat, imagine we haven't eat breakfast anyway, plus, arrived Sunway around 3 o'clock, WTF, WE ARE REALLY STARVINGGG !!! FOOD OHH FOOD, WHERE ARE YOU, WE WANT TO EAT YOU BADLY, bhahahaha :D

Lastly, we ended up eating Mcd's, haha, it's been a long time actually I haven't eat Mcd's, missed the food, HAHA, and you know what, I ordered Mega Max, which is totally "IRRESISTIBLE", hell yeah it is, and I'm satisfied eating it, MUHAHAHAHA !!!

After had our meal and stuff, Amal asked us to accompany her to meet her Boyfie, and we got nothing to do actually, my friends and I decided to company her anyway :) After met him and all, we guys planning to ice-skating, at 1st I was like, " ARE YOU TOTALLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS ?? " haha, what a funny, my friends are all said that it is the same thing as roller-skating, then I was in relief, because I've been roller-skating before, so it won't be a problem to me.



Then, without thinking much longer, we decided to go for ice-skating, well, I should say the price of the ticket was affordable, including the lovely gloves, all of it costing RM 21.00 if I'm not mistake :) As we entered the skating places, geez, it was damn hard to control at 1st, haha, I almost fall anyway, after skating around 2 to 3 times, I can barely how to balance my skating, HAHA, it was totally fun I can say, skating around again and again, guess what, I fell two times, which is not embaracing for me as a newbie, it's a normal thing when you fall if skating for the 1st time :)



- before go home, let's take some pics MAN !! haha ! -



- this is Dinesh, haha ! -



- me and Amal -



- Dinesh and I, the weirdos, haha ! -

For like an hour ice-skating, we decided to go back home at 6, before went home, we decided to have dinner at USJ 6 or USJ 9, I'm not that sure, it's around 'Taipan' I guess, as we arrived there, I just ordered Ice Lemon, that's enough for me I guess, well others had their meals and drinks :)

As we finished our dinner and all, we decided to send Amal's Boyfie home, he's just staying around there, so it won't be a problem. As we sent him away, we headed back home, as we reached KL, Amal sent me back home, thanks Amal :D haha, I must say it was soo tiring and exhausting day that I had, plus, I'm enjoying spending time with you guys <333 Well, that's all the story of what happened that day, hope you'll enjoy reading it fellas !

- Muchos Gracias Mi Amor :) -