19 May 2010

P license, hell yeah !!!

Venue: Imkeda's Cheras, Batu 10
Date: May 14th, 2010

Well, guess what, I passed my 'P' license already, HELL YEAH ! it is, geezz, now I can drive anywhere I wanted to, wanna join fellas ??? haha, no problem, tell me when and where, I'll fetch you guys, BHAHAHAHA :)

And you wanna know something, geezz, on my JPJ's test the other day, I got a JPJ which is too damn SARCASTIC !! I was like, " What the HELL, what's wrong with you anyway, stop being too sarcastic alright, DAMN YOU !!! " Whatever it is, I thank you for passing my exam test, I got 18 over 20 marks for my Part III exam, it's been a great honour for you alright ? :)

Moreover, I would like to thank to my teacher, who taught me quite a lot about driving techniques and stuff, thanks yeahh, without you I don't think I'll pass my test, I really do appreciate it, hee !

Geezz, I can't wait to drive a car, hell yeah, I'd prefer drive in 'Auto' rather than 'Manual', even though I learned pretty much how to drive in manual, but still, auto is my 1st choice, can't change that, HAHAHA :D

So, for those who wants to do some reservation for a driver, do let me know, or contact me here, I'll guarantee that you'll arrive for your destination, and I'll make sure that I'm gonna be a best driver alright ? hahaha, enough with crapping stuff, hehe !

- muchos gracias mi amor -