08 April 2010

what a boringg day, i must say :(

Venue: Home
Activities: *read below*




What must i say, today is the most boringg day i ever had, geezz, i wish my house like the "Teen Cribs",
as their house much more like mansion, and pretty much i can say, a house full with exitement and interesting stuff that i can play and enjoy my time thee most, as for example havin a pool in my house, gahhh, that would be totally enough for me, or probably havin a bowling area in my house like "Superbowl" as much i dreamed of it, HEHEHE !!


Furthermore, i wish i can have my own rides, for example, a Ducatti (whoaa, that's too much of me), or maybe a Ninja, atleast i can have it, duhh, what a high taste, HAHAHA :D


Unfortunately, that only just a dream, (just dreamed on Awan, haha !!), geezz, i dunno why do boredom do exist in this kind of life, i still don't get it, maybe HE wanna us to think for short time and wake up on this dreamed, and do what HE asked for, who knows right ??

Crapp, what am i talkin bout, forget it, anyway, activities that i did today, hmm, let see...
Not that much actually, woke up around 9 sumthin, had my bath, then, guess what ? I'm alone at home for sure, pffttt, i'm not scared being alone anyway, it just tooo boringg you know, geezz, my friends often said this words to me, " Kau tade life lah Awan", and guess what, they're true, DARNN, what the heck i tell you this to you fellas, hahaha !

Well, nothing much that i did, just onlining, kareoke-ing, downloadinng some new music, and watching tv, that's all i can say now, how do you think my life would be ?? Pretty boredd is it ?? HAHA, well, thanks for passin by though, i really appreciate it much, no more words to say;

Adios Lolitas :)