28 April 2010

my cousin's 'NIKAH' ceremony

Date: April 23rd, 2010
Special Event: "Nikah" ceremony
Photographer: AwanFitzsimmons
Places: Woman's side

As usual, woke up around 9, took my bath, made my bed and get dressed with my lastyear baju Melayu. Later, we get ready to go to my cousin's house, at Keramat. As we arrived there, well, everybody seems like not yet ready, maybe we arrived too early i think, bcoz the ceremony start after Friday's prayer. As we performing our prayer just around the house area, we decided to go to the bride's house at OU, well not in OU specifically, just at house estate around OU mall (haha, forget it).

Btw, as we arrived the bride's house, it's quite happening, haha, well, nothing much i can say, because my work is to snap pictures as I'm the photographer, I wonder how people out there wants to be photographer, it's tooo EXHAUSTING and tiring man, urghhh !! Well, here are some pictures of what happened that day;


- well, this is when we arrived the bride's house -


- too bad i can't join them, bcoz im the photographer, urggghh !!! -


- well, here's some sort of the "hantaran kahwin" -


- well, here she is, the bride, geezz, aren't she;s beautiful, btw, she's 2nd one, the 1st is on the left, i wish i can 'flirt' with the right one, she's Adorable, hehe :) -


- eatingg timee, hell yeahh, the dishes are DELICIOUS, yummyy, HAHA !! -


- well, that's my dad, and my 'anak buah', he called my dad 'grandpa' and I 'uncle', hehe ! -


- aren't he's too Adorablee, hee :) -


- HAHA, i snap this while he's playing around, geez, he's totally cute MAN :) -


- there he is, much stylo pose, haha :) -


Well, that's what happened that day, geez, feel so tired and exhausting that day, but somehow, it kinda interesting of being photographer though, gainig some experiences, it's quite fun anyway, you guys should try atleast once, TRUST ME, it's enjoyingg, HAHAHA !

Enough crapping around, well, thanks for the read fellas, i really do appreciate it, thanks yeahh, take care, muchos gracias :)